Wednesday, October 7, 2015

HELLO! - About me

Hello everyone! My name is Madison and I'm a freshman at SIU of Carbondale (go Salukis!). I love to read and write and play video games. I love the marching band and I like to study (which sounds weird). 

But, over all these things, I love my boyfriend even more. He is currently on Parris Island about to take on the Crucible, so all my prayers go up to him.

I started this blog to help me cope with all my emotions, with him being gone. While I am super excited for my Marine to come home, I'm also very sad because he will have to leave again to complete MCT and MOS training. It's a bitter sweet feeling. The past three months he has been at boot camp has been very hard on both of us. I wish someone would have warned me before he left. 

So, that's what I'm here to do! For all future Marine or military girlfriends, hopefully I can give lots of advice. For current Marine or military girlfriends, fiances and wives, hopefully you'll sympathize and we can band together and support each other. Remember: you're not alone! 

So, let's get started! 

No comments:

Post a Comment